Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow, school is in full swing and I am starting to feel overwhelmed. I am taking Math 1050 (College Algebra), English 2010, English 2330 (Children's Lit.), Edu 2010 (Special Ed), and LHAF (walk/run). All together 14 credit hours. Which seems like not very much. But trust me, I have more homework than I have time for. In the end it will all be worth it. It just seems so far off.
Diana started her sophomore year in High school. The only thing that she does not like is the early morning seminary. Getting up and going to school at 5am is hard to handle. She is loving not having to wear a uniform.
Joshua is a 9th grader and is loving it. He is trying to do his homework every night. He wants to go to college. I know that he can do it. His face is really starting to clear up good. The Aquitaine is really working. Plus he realized on the first day of school that he is not the only one with major achene. Josh is 14 and almost 5'8". Not much longer and he will be taller than mom. Diana wishes that she was taller. The Dr. told her Wednesday that she is not going to grow much taller. She is measuring in at 5'3" and not very happy about that. Josh has also taken 1/2 of my garage and turned into a study/game/teen hang out. I never thought that I would love having a TV in my garage, and would be lying if I said that I miss the sounds from Halo. Because im not.
Celest has started another year at G.I.F.T.S. and is still going to walmart on wednesday's. She is looking forward to going full time, as soon as she is more stable. She still is not sleeping very well. Which has caught up with her today. It is 9:33 am and she is still in bed asleep. She really needs it though. She turned 20 on the 20th of August, and is not liking being an adult. She also finally has her state ID and a library card. So she is spending alot of time at the library reading animay ( I have no clue how to spell that) books. She loves to read those commic books.
Diana's sweet 16 party was a blast. We had a live band, lots of pizza, and candy. I will post pictures later.
Everyone is healthy and loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment