Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wow, I made it to the end of Fall 09 semester. I'm not completely through but after next Wednesday. I will be. I take my math 1050 final on Tuesday night, and turn in my English final Wednesday morning. The holidays are approaching rather fast. I keep saying that I am going to start my shopping early every year. Well I actually bought my mothers present in August. I just am not in the "Christmas Spirit" I can not get into it. I dont want to think about anything right now. This too shall pass................. Normally I have all of my decorations up and everything looking festive the day before thanksgiving. Not this year. I do not have anything up. And I don't know if it is going up at all this year. I received some christmas presents from a special group of people. I know that the kids will really love the things that they are getting. I just need a big chill pill.
Off my problems. Josh is bringing up his grades. Diana is working on fitting in at her new school. High school is a big transition. Celest is still not attending school but is trying to help more in the house. Joshua has taken over my kitchen. He has been a really big help in cleaning. i know that I would be going crazy right now if it were not for him and all of his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment